Welcome to AIBrain
AIBrain is a tech start-up based in Palo Alto, California with its vision of augmenting human intelligence with AI. With its core technologies, AIBrain has participated in a few AI events:
- Tyche, Innovation Award, CES 2014 Category: Technology for a Better World, January 2014.
- Futurable 1, AI Gamification, top 30 game by Google Indie Game Festival, September 2016.
- 3rd place, Conv AI Challenge, December 2017, organized by Yoshua Bengio, NIPS 2017.
- SQuAD (Stanford Question Answering Dataset) 1.1 Leaderboard, PQMN, Jun 25, 2017.
- Joint Launch of the AI Experience City Project with the St. Gallen Symposium and the Swiss City of St. Gallen to establish the world’s first AI City, 2019
AIBrain has also been actively involved in the Stanford Computer Forum as a member company since 2013. As a tech company, AIBrain has been frequently recognized as one of top AI companies alongside Big Tech by Market Research firms. AIBrain has been leading the technology development on the areas of entertainment and education.
- AIBrain Berlin has focused on Sports AI called SAIVA (Sports AI Virtual Assistant), in particular, Football AI, together with its sister company, Turing AI Cultures GmbH, Berlin.
- AIBrain Seoul has been developing robotic AI such as Tyche and Gretchen. Tyche v2 will soon be released as a self-driving toy robot car. Gretchen is a joint effort as an open humanoid AI with Berlin.
Above all, we are happy to launch an AI online training program for non-AI professionals:
- AI Product Manager (aiPm), The Most Practical AI Program for non-AI professionals. Beta Launch: November 9, 2020; Official Launch: January 18, 2021.
- Gretchen: Open Humanoid AI Platform. Beta Launch: January 18, 2021; Official Launch: March 29, 2021.
- Turing Football AI Academy, Berlin, Germany, February 1, 2021.
AIBrain was founded by Richard Shinn, Ph.D. in AI from Georgia Institute of Technology. He is also founder of CrossCert, a Korean public company funded by SoftBank in February 2000 for the first time in Korea.